Naomi Young Attends Magic Show

JardyB10

Earlier this week, Naomi Young was pleased to see that her new teammates with the Helsinki Titans were welcoming her with open arms.  Upon landing in the Finnish city, she received a telegram from Captain Ethan Osborne, inviting her to a team party at one of his penthouse suites downtown.

"I was excited to get my bond on with the team, though when I showed up, Ozzy was the only one there..." Young explained.

It was later learned that the rest of the team somehow got the wrong date on their invitation.

"I probably should have known something wasn't quite right when my text said 'October 35th', but Oz is a smart dude so I didn't question it," said Osborne's long time teammate Brody Hodgson.

Osborne's swanky penthouse contained all sorts of entertainment, with several bars and several of those beds that fall out of the wall.  Toward the end of the night, a magician that Osborne hired was putting on a show.  Both Titans had to sign a waiver beforehand that stated that the two were not to learn the secrets of the illusions being performed.

"He did seem pretty amateurish, but I didn't think it was going to be an issue.  I don't remember much after that, though," Young said.

Osborne explained that the magician had botched one of his illusions, and that having signed the waivers, both player were required to take a "Forget-Me-Now" to keep the secret safe.

"Yeah, uhh, I guess the pill must work different on different people.  Naomi forgot most the night, but for some reason I even remember taking the pill.  And nothing after.  I swear," Osborne said.

"I must have fell asleep on one of the marshmallows his butlers were using for s'mores, because I woke up with some crusty white all over my underwear and skirt..."

The Titans are scheduled to open the season on Saturday or Sunday.