Ryker excited to join Bears

Jayrad28

Ryan Ryker has been a very busy athlete in the last few weeks. He finished a disappointing first round exit against San Diego, the night of that loss he joined his team Canada teammates in the World Junior’s, he played well but he certainly didn’t rack up the points he would like, only 3 points in the round robin and held pointless in the medal rounds. He delivered some key hits and shot blocks to energize the team but when you’re fighting for a championship your team requires more than that.

He recently flew to Seattle to join the Bears for this upcoming season. He must follow the 14 day COVID-19 Protocols the VHL has set in place for this upcoming season but he will be cleared for the bears season opener. When asked about this upcoming season Ryker was visibly excited, “It’s definitely gonna be an adventure. Blake Campbell has been absolutely amazing in making sure this transition is an seamless as possible from the Minors to the Pros, as were gonna have a lot of young guns in the Seattle lineup this season, but he has managed it really well and I’m super excited to hit the ice with all my teammates”

Ryker was recently Teammates with recent Seattle draft pick Dawson Phoenix, the Two were linemates for a portion of the season and seem to get along well, so me already have so Miami alumni hitting it off on the retooling team. 

Seattle has recently has much success and this season will much depend on the rookies from this year and how well they mesh with the veteran’s of this squad.

5 minutes ago, Banackock said:

I like it. Awesome mix we have heading into this season and I don’t mind our chances to make some noise! 

Playoffs for sure, and it’s a crapshoot once we get there and I’ve always been good at shooting crap