random quote #58

hedgehog337

Yeah yeah no trivia need to write something for 2 TPE yada yada.

The S76 is apporoaching upon us and the Riga Reign team is filled with an excitement. For the first time in my GM tenure I will manage the first gen only team. Actually, has this ever be done in this league? I'm wondering for real. Even more impressive fact is that we're going into the season with the 9/6 setup, not 6/4.

Speaking about first gen and stuff, we didn't have a first round pick for S76 draft so @gorlab bust or lick series wasn't as exciting as the S75 edition when I had a whopping 5 first round picks. In that edition he had a 1:4 ratio for my picks there. Ironically the only lick (myself) was traded already to Toronto. Emidas pick as indeed a bust, but the first three pick turned out fantastically for me as all of them are the big part of our foward lineup future. Anyways I'm going to be more excited to read the S77 edition as I will have likely a lotto pick there. Also, according to Gorlab, Riga is an all-bust team 👀.

Anyways, this offseason was nice. Got more picks for the S77 and 78 drafts, including a S78 first from Toronto. Also, free thired round picks alongside with Chase Crosby. Imagine if he will come back. This offseason wasn't as big as the last one, but we didn't have to make any big moves. Now let's just wait when our youngins are becoming the stars in this league and enjoy.