#700+career pims

jRuutu

Some people call me the rink pool boy. Yeah, some people call me Dave because I was born in a cave.  Fans talk about me. They say something is wrong, but don't worry, I'm right at home. Because I'm a diver, I pretend to be hurt - woo hoo, woo hoo.

I'm the poker, I'm a joker. I want to annoy everyone.
You are the best player I have ever seen. I really like your playing style. I want to run into you. Dive and pretend to be hurt. Divey-divey, divey-divey all the time.

Because I'm the poker, I'm a joker. I want to annoy everyone.

That was my remix of the Joker by Steve Miller Band. Did you like it?

In other news, I have been having a good off-season so far. Training camp is coming up and I'm already looking forward to it. Fun to see all the new players and start to build some chemistry on the ice. I don't know that much about the new players, but I think we will get on the same page fairly fast.

Calia is a veteran player, so he has to know what it takes to get ready. Ryker, Rose, and Johnson are fresh-faced rookie forwards, they are all moving up from the juniors. Talented players all! Rasputin in the net has some VHL experience already, but fun to test him out a little bit and see what he is made off.

Overall, fun to start the journey towards the new season, should be an exciting ride!