STEAL OF THE DRAFT

Failedthe King

I know a lot of people reading this article will ask me a few things exactly: Who is Shaggy Tipton? Why is he relevant? Wasn’t he out of the league?

Well, this post is going to inform you as to why Tipton is important, and why he is going to be the STEAL OF THE DRAFT. 

——————————

Recently Shaggy Tipton was drafted late in the 4th round by the Mexico City Kings, following going undrafted in the professionals draft. He was later signed as a prospect to the Moscow Menace however, so his future is all set. 

In his first season with the Las Vegas Aces Tipton put up poor stats, with 1 shot, 1 assist, and 2 total points. The one stat that did stand out was his hits however, as he had 14 hits total that season. It was perhaps his physicality that set him apart, but he showed promise. 

Following being drafted Tipton has converted to a Defenseman, making his 4th round pick look like a steal when compared to other Defenseman that went off of the board. Currently sitting at 150TPE, Tipton’s quiet season and low stats helped him lay low, but obviously not low enough for the Mexico City Kings to forget to snatch him in the 4th. 

And as a steady gainer, gaining about 6 to 8 per week, it can only be expected that Tipton will get better as his career progresses. This, and many more, is why I am considering him the STEAL OF THE DRAFT. 

totally not biased. 

Hey there @Jakefufu! I like what you are trying to do here as far as a media spot goes, I think you are getting the idea. Typically, media spots are reserved for articles that are 500+ words. This would be a great piece, if you developed it a bit more. As far as media spots go, I'd say this is a 6/10. 

However, if you copy this over to https://vhlforum.com/forum/78-vhlcom-articles/ and make it as a VHL.com article you should get 2 TPE for it (as long as it is 150+ words). Best of luck!