TRADE! TRADE! TRADE!

drewowo

WE GOT A TRADE ALERT! 

tradeses.thumb.jpg.011c9c2d3eb9a898f507a53a335ce66c.jpg

After Logan Moore's pretty good sophomore year, and a fantastic playoffs to boot, he has been traded to Minnesota! The Saskatoon Late Show will miss him dearly, but I'm sure Logan will swoon the hearts of a late night talk-show host in Minnesota. Now, if you're thinking of why the heck Saskatoon made this trade, well here's the reason. It's pretty obvious that Saskatoon is trying to build for the future with this type of trade, and the pick and Tanky (We'll see what Saskatoon does with him). Logan Moore is with a team who has a real good chance at contending this year, and based on the lineup, he's going to be clogging a lot of minutes. Logan Moore had this to say on his departure from the Wild "Y'know, I had some real big moments with the boys back in Sasky. It was a very fun season, and I wish them all the best. I can't wait to play my first game with my new team, and eventually play against my own. I love you fans, and I love the boys back in Sasky, all the best folks. " With that, we will end tonights show. Goodnight everyone!