Upcoming Media Spots

Matt_O

Recently, I have really been grinding out a lot of media spots. My most recent was showing how scoring has changed throughout the VHL (it's steadily declined), and then I tried to adjust Scotty Campbells stats for what they would be in todays game. I think my method wasn't terrible, but I did make a flaw that I noticed. Some players are at a disadvantage when being compared to their own generation because the average career length is longer, so they will have less of an edge on goals, assists, points, etc. I was doing some more research for my next media and I adjusted this so it's all about per game metric, which I then converted to actual stat totals through a 576 game career.

I have been trying to tear down Scotty Campbell. I wrote a media about how he is a playoff choker, only to find that the playoff stats just are wrong in his HOF article. I tried to explain why his stats are so dominant, and I showed how scoring was way easier back then and he had numerous advantages. That was actually valid, but next week I won't be trying to tear him down. My media spot for next week will be showing just how dominate he was, and put the numbers he put up into true context. I have eight or nine graphs showing how he was simply on a different level than everyone else. I'm hoping it will be a banger.

250 words