Cowboy Prout upset after tough losses

Prout

After the big loss that Vancouver out of all teams VANCOUVER that not only won against the young New York Americans they just murdered them in a slaughter match. The young New York team however is expected these struggles but one player specifically has shown frustration after the game once media had a chance to get some questions in heres a glimpse of what this rookie defender had to say.

“ I can’t lie this was admittedly garbage I mean we sucked. There’s zero excuses anyone in this locker room can even come up with that’d make sense. We need to be better and myself well I shit the bed again and was a pylon. This sucks. I really expected better play for myself at least and even then it’s not good enough I can’t make simple plays or do the little things right even. And being honest if I were Esso I’d bench my bum ass and rip me a new one. This sucks.“

Cowboy Prout however did manage to say some good things about his teammates and how the rookies here are improving together he’s appeared to be frustrated with himself and we expect him to be learn and hope for this young player to get out of this rut and maybe show what he’s truly capable of. After that comment he stopped taking his media and left the arena as quickly as possible.

New York has stated they want to be patient with this young core. They expect more growth over this season however one does have to ask themselves is Cowboy Prout a bust? Is he going to get better and show his talents? Or will he be trending down already this early. He’s still has potential to develop and he’s been practicing as much as he can but it’s possible it seems he’s in his head and over doing things with overthinking those on ice decisions that’s got him to this point. Maybe players like Rhynex, Red Lite, Mr Sales and Chicken Wing can help this young player get into better play. He’s around some very promising players and hopefully we see the results he’s been wanting. 

Cowboy Prout currently sits in second for his shots blocked in the league and the ninth for rookie leaders in points. These numbers still have impressed the league but he’s certainly not done yet and will keep striving for better stats and play. He's definitely eating pucks but this certainly isn’t enough for his lack of play.

New York has also lost to Toronto where the young rookie Scotty Kaberle has shown to be that S75 rookie defencemen that match’s vs Cowboy Prout in terms of player battles and who’s going to be the better one. Both coming from San Diego Marlins and were super close we expect to keep an eye on this as seasons go along. Could this be a rivalry that sparks from players to teams? Both teams have been battling same area for points this season.

(502 words)