Fantasy ideas

Matt_O

So, VHFL has really been booming over the last couple seasons, and the new ideas for leagues I really thought was a great idea. I had another idea though that I thought would be really cool if it could be done.

So, normal fantasy leagues for major sports leagues go by weekly matchups. What if we did that for the VHFL? Matchups would only be a few days, and the playoffs in each league could be top 4 make it in. If a season is six weeks long, we could have ten matchups (two against every team) then the playoffs. Matchups would switch between 3 and 4 days, so it fits into the week easily. The last week would be the playoffs for the top 4. 

The only downside I can think of to doing this is that it might be too much work. In order to combat this, I would suggest having two league managers in these matchup leagues, and they both will keep track of daily scoring totals for three teams each. The only problem is actually keeping track of totals, but that might not even be a problem. I know that my group has a sheet that tracks every teams point totals throughout the year, and if that is a widespread thing, it would make keeping track of scoring on a daily basic much easier. I think this would be a really good idea, but it might be a little bit impractical.

245 words

@fishy

Edited by Matt_O