Halifax 21st AAGM (Alternative Title: I love you Rick Osman)

Lilith_Lunar

Riley Couture was worried this week when she went into the Halifax locker room and noticed that her assistant assistant general manager, Rick Osman, was missing. She got scared and tried to work out what had happened. It turned out that the assistant assistant general manager role was not being respected, by the new ownership, as he was criticised for creating too many roles. Riley felt a little guilty as she had also created a lot of roles on the server, even if that responsibility was mostly left up to Rick. As a result of the criticism, Rick felt the need to step down. However, Riley couldn't handle doing the responsibilities of an assistant assistant general manager on top of her own assistant general manager responsibilities. Therefore she went to talk to Rick and tried to re-hire him for the position. Here is how the conversation went.

Riley: I am struggling without an assistant assistant gm
Rick: oh no i can be aagm

And then he re-took up the role. He is now the AAGM of the Halifax 21st locker Room again. Thank goodness, now Riley can relax and focus more on training.