2-0

jRuutu

Jim Bob beats up Jeff Odinson at 19:28 of 3rd period
Jim Bob beats up Joe Kelly at 10:09 of 3rd period

Two fights this season, two wins. Not a big deal. Quite interesting that these players pick fights when the game is almost over. Perhaps it's my fault for saying yes to the fights, but I can't help it. I'm a gladiator. I want to please the crowd. I'm always ready to drop them and see who is the strongest that day.

I might need to change that mentality the closer we get to the playoffs. Every game and point could be important in the playoff spot race. If I sit in the box for five minutes, I'm not helping the team to score goals, but I have not heard anything from the coaches about picking my moments better, so I will keep going as I have so far.

That is also an open invitation to those who feel lucky. When your team plays against Seattle, skate next to me and drop the gloves. Let's see if you are better than Jeff and Joe.  I might even let you throw the first punch, I'm that confident in my ability to kick your ass. But ask for it first. ''Can I have the first one for free?''. Something along those lines. Otherwise, I will just start throwing them right away.

Edited by jRuutu