Artair McCloud

Mrpenguin30

Review: This is an awesome sig, I love it! The background looks great, and the grainy filter on the player is very interesting, making the player look very shiny. It is very interesting and makes the player stand out more. I also like the dark background contrasting with the player. The text is great and I love the font you chose for the S75 and the Riga Reign ring. The curved text looks awesome and it's really well executed. My main problem is one, the logo and the area around it sort of sticking out due to a lack of sparkles. Also, one of the filters/translucent layers you put over the filter has some distracting borders, like the straight cut is very noticeable. Other than those minor details though, this is very creative and very pleasing to look at! 8/10

Review: I LOVE the background. I like the filter you added with the little blue and yellow dots, but the jersey is a little off for me. at one point it's grainy, at the other its smooth, i think that's a little weird. But, logo swap is well done and text is nice. 83/100

Also, do you use pixlr? i use it too if you do

Edited by GrittyIsKing09