looking at the VHLM for the first time in 15 years

Red

For the first two seasons I've been in this league I was completely focused on the VHLM for the longest time and did not know anything about the VHL or it's players or teams until I finally graduated in my third season. Now that I'm in the VHL the opposite has happened where my focus is now completely on the VHL with the VHLM being completely ignored. For first time in a while lately I was bored enough to check on the VHLM for the first time in a while and I'd thought it would be a good idea to sum up what I've noticed from looking at the M.

The first thing I noticed about the VHLM this season is that there are two super teams this year as opposed to the usual one. It's a bit similar to last year where Mexico and Philadelphia were in the league of there own but I don't remember those teams being this close. Houston and Minnesota have been dominating this season and I can't wait to see them get knocked out by the 7th and 8th seed respectively.

Being a Miami alumni the second thing I noticed was how well my former team is doing. After seemingly going all in last season Miami still has found away to stay competitive this year which is extremely impressive and speaks to how great of a GM ricer has been.

And finally the last thing I noticed was some player named joshoo who is putting up ridiculous numbers despite only having 138 TPE. He's scoring at almost 2 points per game or something stupid like that which is insane. If you look at the scoring leaders for the VHLM it's literally all capped guys or guys that are almost capped and then there's just this random 138 TPE dude slotted right in-between them. So yeah I though that was funny.