The stuff you see on Bravo tv

jRuutu

bravo-logo.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop=1

The lunch hour in the VHL Commissioner office had just ended. Quick and Beketov have already made their way back to the office. The peace and silence came to an abrupt ending when Beaviss walks in.

''640 pounds! Not bad, eh?''.  Beaviss is visibly pleased as he heads towards the fridge. He has just broken his deadlifting record.  Quik looks towards Beaviss without saying anything, he is presumably thinking to himself whether 640 pounds sounds realistic. Beketov on the other hand did not look impressed. He starts walking towards Beaviss who is still searching for something from the refrigerator.

As Beketov gets nearer he notices that Beaviss is wearing skin-tight Gymshark pants. The look on Beketovs face is an elegant mix of horror and disgust.

''Do you have to fill the fridge with eggs and salad? You know the ingredients will go bad faster than you can eat them''. 

Beaviss turns around and points towards his tree trunk of a bicep: '' You see all this? This is built with eggs and salad. I eat eggs and salad in the morning, I eat eggs and salad as a dessert, and I eat eggs and salad as dinner. Now if you excuse me - I have eggs and salad related things to do''.  Beaviss walks away with eggs and salad ingredients in his hands.

Beketov looks stunned, perhaps the skin tight Gymshark pants were too much, perhaps one man and their supreme confidence was too much. Beketov walks back to his ten thousand dollar computer, he has important work to do, VHL rulebook needs to be translated to 100 different languages before season 80.

Moments later Quik walks to the fridge, judging by his Bud light t-shirt, he wanted to drink a Bud Light, but there is none in the fridge. Quick looks around and tries to think why there is no Bud Light in the fridge. Couple of seconds later a loud ''Beaaaaviiiiiisssssssss'' scream was heard in the VHL Commissioner office.

province-of-barcelona.jpg?w=1100&h=600&s

As the commercials start my girlfriend comes into the room. She looks at me and asks what I'm watching.

''Real Commissioners Of VHL''. Perhaps it was the way I said it, but she did not look happy.

'Why are you inside when the sun is out, come out with me, let's go swimming. It's our vacation''.

I did not say anything right away, but she did make a valid point. It's not every day that we get to visit Barcelona. Spending time inside a hotel room sounds like a waste of time.  I got up and turned the TV off. I took my Hawaii shirt, put my sunglasses on, and went outside with the old bag.

Sun was bright and everybody looked happy, I was happy. Once we got to the beach we had a quick race to see who gets to the water first. I noticed that I was losing, so I pushed my girlfriend slightly and ran towards an easy victory. The water was warm, but still cold enough to cool you down.

As I floated on my back, my girlfriend finally made her way to the water. She punched me right on the junk. Dirty play, but I knew I was in love.

Everything was well.

Edited by jRuutu