Vacation, all I ever wanted

Smarch

:vhllogo:Vacation, all I ever wanted:vhllogo:

Can't seem to get my mind off of you, back here at home there's nothin' to do. Those lyrics sung by the Go-Gos and a great Rugrats episode with the same name, are more true than ever right now. Most of the world is still dealing with the effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic. First off, I want to wish my condolences to those who’ve been affected by this terrible disease, not matter how you were affected.

Now with the Victory Hockey Leagues annual theme week just about to wrap up, I would like to tell you about a vacation myself as Lester Greens agent and my significant other look forward to taking once things get back to normal.

First Location: Orlando Florida

First stop on the trip will be the Orlando International Airport. From my current location I highly doubt there will be direct flight to Orlando, but none the less we will give Orlando the number one position. First thing I am going to do is head over to the gift shop in the airport. I know I will be able to find Rays, Lightning, Panthers, Buccaneers, Seminoles, Magic, and Florida Marlins gear, but what I will be looking for in my first trip back to the United States will be San Diego Marlins swag. I haven’t bought anything from the store yet, but this will be a great opportunity to pick something up, while also saving on customs and shipping chargers. Next it will be looking for transit to our hotel to get settled and ready for a great week.

Second Location: Comfort Suites Near Universal/Walt Disney World

After a quick trip to unload and likely take a bit of a break after a long flight at our hotel, it will be Walt Disney World as the next stop. I myself have never been to Disney in my life, but I know I will be in good hands with the experienced company I will be with. I myself will be looking more towards the food options available at Disney. Obviously there will be some areas I will be looking forward including the rides, but more important is the great food options. It will be a few days spent at Disney World, so I don’t want to put you to sleep with all the details, but let’s just say food, shopping, rides, sleep and repeat.

Image result for dunedin florida toronto blue jays

Third Location: Dunedin Florida

Since we will be going to Florida in late February, early March, I also plan on going an linking up with some of the other sports stars in Toronto, the Toronto Blue Jays. The Jays hold their Spring Training in Dunedin each February, pending Pandemic, and they have just renovated their stadium in 2020, so I plan on visiting to tour the place. I hope to meet up with some of the guys on the Roster during Greens stay in Toronto but we will have to see how that plays out. No matter what I still plan on heading on over to Dunedin to wrap up the work long trip.

:tor:Final Location: Toronto Ontario:tor:

Back to where we will be calling home for the next three seasons with Green signing that extension a few weeks ago. Hopefully the trip can actually go ahead in 2021, if not here is to 2022.