That Dude Ready for Postseason

Cornholio

Minnesota Storm center That Dude has completed his first full VHLM 72-game regular season— it’s been an interesting journey for TD who experienced playing on different lines with different people in a variety of team roles. 

“I’m not going to lie - I enjoyed the ups and down of the whole season. I only played 8 games last year so that wasn’t much to talk about other than getting myself into the pool. But this year, I’ve fully embraced it and swam amongst the sharks. Our Storm organization moved me all across the lines, mostly residing on the third line in the second half. It wasn’t ideal for me as I thought I could do better or more with more talented players, but in the big picture - we’re getting ourselves ready for the postseason.

The real season starts now. It’s do or die time and I’m ready to do. Let’s get this shit started so I can show everybody what I am capable of.”

Minnesota Storm finished in second place, winning their division as That Dude accumulated 75 points this year on 35 goals and 40 assists.