Moose Comments on Player Store

IamMOOSE

It was February 22nd when the VHL announced changes to the Player Store following leading to a wide range of comments from many members of the league. Noticeably quiet has been Moose, who is well known for his campaigning for changes to finances and of course, the Player Store. After almost a full week, we have our first comments from Moose relating to the changes in the VHL:

“I think it’s great. It’s definitely a start which is what you look for. It’s been a long road and I’m glad something has finally happened with it. You think about how many new players will benefit and even returning players. I think about the future and what maybe could be added [to the store] in later seasons. These things take a while and I know from experience in plotting out just a pitch that it’s not something that you just wave the magick wand at and suddenly it works. It’s a process but I think this is a start and maybe from here we’ll start to see ideas from more people integrated into that system and maybe more.”