Claimed:Mmmmmmm Coca Cola [Needs second grade]

Gunner

Effort: 2/2 - Definitely enough effort here.

Look: 2/3 - There are definitely some good parts of this - I like the background stock you have as well as the render choice and placement. However, there are some suggestions I'd make. First, the stock work over the render kind of washes it out a bit, and the fact that it's blue kind of messes up the sig's predominately red coloring. Also, I would suggest moving the text closer to the render, possible overlapping it.

Creativity: 1/1

Total: 5/6

Effort: 2/2 - I'll give it. You seem newer at the sigs, so I mean this seems like quite a bit for the first timers. It's actually not half bad, I was terrible when I first started tbh, like this blows me out of the water haha. 

Look: 2/3 - I think Solas nailed it on the head, but I'll give you my own opinion. Coloring is kind of throwing me off, the blue with the red just kind of clashes, doesn't look to stellar, if you make it all one color, the focus begins to become a little more clear. Render looks a little stretched, now in any graphic the render should be the main focus so make sure it looks tip top form. Text is just off to the side, it makes me look off to the side, distracts me from the true focal point of the graphic which should be the render as stated earlier. Trying tucking it in somewhere around the render. 

Creativity: 1/1 

Total: 5/6

Final: 5