Claimed:ESPN First take - Archie Wagner goes from Basketball to Hockey [Final 6/6]

fast-hockey-players-skate_10685cf5e85c5f

(Archie Wagner working out for a VHLM team)

Skip Bayless - Welcome to ESPN First take. I'm your host Skip Bayless, he is Stephen A Smith, and I am the superior of the two. 

Stephen A Smith - (Laughs) Your pretty funny aren't you. Almost funnier than Archie Wagner thinking he has a future in the Victory Hockey League. This kid is going to be lucky if he even makes it to the minor league. He has no future, and should have stuck with basketball. 

Skip Bayless - I think your wrong on this one, Stephen. He has a future, and it's a helluva lot better than yours. I know he was a great basketball player for the Iowa Hawkeyes, even leading them to the Sweet 16 this year but he feels like he will succeed in hockey. Many were predicting him to go in the first round of the NBA switch. Do you feel like it was the right call to ditch the NBA?

Stephen A Smith - What do you mean, do I think it's the right call? There is no thinking to it. No way in hell it was the right call. He had a guarantee of going in the first round, and he just ditches it.  It's like dating a super model, but breaking up because she has a mole on her back. You don't do it. Basketball was his thing, I don't even know if this kid can skate. 

Skip Bayless- That is where your wrong Stephen. This kid can skate, and he is good at it. You have seen how physical he is out on the basketball court, imagine him being a VHL defensemen. He isn't going to let any of his teammates take a shot without the opponent taking a shot back. 

Stephen A Smith - What do you think this kid has to bring to a VHL team?

Skip Bayless - This kid is physical, works hard, and won't get knocked down. He has his teammates backs at all time. He isn't going to get hit without hitting you back. He is going to protect his goalie, and his team. This is what team's are missing these days. He is going to win a few championships someday.

Stephen A Smith - This kid isn't winning anything, because he isn't even going to make it to the league. He probably isn't getting drafted, so I have no idea what he was doing with this switch. I hope all works out for him though, because he gave up his life. 

Skip Bayless - I'm glad he gave up basketball. We all know he was going to the Clippers, I didn't want to hear from you after he dunked over your Kobe Bryant. 

Stephen A Smith - Yea right. Well I hope this kid knows what he is doing, because I am done supporting him.

Skip Bayless - Well, Archie if your listening I hope you know I'll always support you. I hope you make it to the big leagues someday. Work hard buddy.

I love the idea I love ESPN first take ever since the Skip Bayless Tebow era

I plan to make first take a weekly PT once I get to know more about the league, I can talk about league topics and such. 

Content: 3/3 - Great article filled with some humor. Keep up the good work.

Grammar: 2/2 - Nothing worth deducting. 

Appearance: 1/1 - looks good. 

Final 6/6