Tucker In The Minors, Part 5 & Tucker in the Majors, Part 1

NSG

Well, Henry Tucker’s mostly unnoticed VHLM career is over. It was full of being FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY (76th VHLM selected and 26th VHL selected), running over people (399 hits), and spending lots time in the penalty box (186 minutes, in fact). However, now Tucker is rocking and rolling, trying to learn how to fight, using a punching dummy that looks like the Mexico City GM, who swept MIN in the playoffs, and also learning how not to get in the penalty box at the same time. But now, Tucker in the Minors wraps up, because Tucker is no longer in the minors. Now it’s time for...

Tucker In the Majors!!!

That’s right, it’s been a really long journey, but at last, Henry has reached the promised land. I honestly never believed this day would come, it’s weird how it was 3 long seasons ago (and 137 real life days) that @Ricer13 sent me his winning pitch to play in Miami, yet I feels like just yesterday. But now, the minors are a thing of the past and I have to learn how to hit the VHL Games instead of the VHLM Games now, which should be interesting, to say the least. As a guy slightly over 300 TPE, Tucker will prolly be a 4th liner, but at least he’s up there to stay.

221 words

Edited by NotSoGood88

• NSG changed the title to Tucker In The Minors, Part 5 & Tucker in the Majors, Part 1