Classic Scrambling for 2TPE on a Sunday

Toast

Lots going on this week with a commissioner stepping down and the announcement that sims will be live. I’m excited for the live sims because that gives us more opportunity to get excited about them. With the activity of the Discord I expect that Twitch chats/YouTube will be lots of fun.

Not much going on for Dawson this week as we wait for the off-season to really begin. I’m interested in seeing if Seattle does anything in the off-season with the logjam of players we have for our offense but hopefully I will be able to start building my career as a Bear. I was selected to Team Canada as well for the World Juniors after not being selected last season. I’m hoping that Dawson will be able to keep up the strong play from the VHLM season and use that to help lift Canada to Gold. Last season being a part of team World and being able to win it all was something special but if I’m able to win Gold again while playing for a different country? I think that would be a huge accomplishment and be a solid way to close off this chapter of Dawson’s career.