My Inconsequential Thoughts

Mrpenguin30

Going into season 77 Riga will be very strong, and I could see a deep playoff run with new faces like General Zod and James Rose on the blueline. Benjamin Zeptenbergs (@hedgehog337) and @Ledge_and_Dairy have really pulled out all the stops by making big moves with bringing in Zod and Rose. The season 75 bunch will be stepping up into leadership roles which will come with higher expectations. I do not see this as anything but an absolute win since they all dealt with the adversity that could be thrown at the last season and performed extremely well.  I could see them leading in points for defensemen and forwards this coming season. Plus, the fact that they are all active in the locker room shows the culture that permeates through our team and the winning mindset we have. I do hope we get to keep the core of the team together for the long run since we are becoming a tight-knit group of players.  

On a side note, I had the honor to be a part of Team USA for the World Cup, and getting to start a few games and win was a real confidence booster and the experience was great.

Word count 202