2 For 5 Special on Sleemans Next Week in the Toronto Social Club

Smarch

:tor:Lets Get Ready to Rumble :tor:

The Seventy-Seventh VHL is finally expected to get underway tomorrow after a off-season that was much like the great Lambs Chops Song, The Song That Never Ends. The landscape of course no different than any new season will look different than last, with new teams emerging from the pack from pretender to contender. One team looking to improve from last season, is the North American ConferencesToronto Legion. After a sixty-four point performance that was good enough to miss the playoffs as the sixth seed in the Conference, the Legion made a few moves to shore up some of the teams most glaring weaknesses. The biggest move in my opinion for the Legion was having Asher Reinhart falling in the draft for the Legion to pick up with the Sixth Overall pick. While we wont go much into what happened next, all I can say as a member of the Legion is, we are extremely grateful to have landed Reinhart and Jon Webber. With two number one goalies dressing again for us this season, I think this might be the biggest deciding factor in the Legion making the VHL playoffs in Season Seventy-Seven. #WinForHextall.