creed rant 1

assassin6898

so with my first two games of the season with Halifax. I was able to get 3 assist to make 3 points as I'm looking to improve my points this week by scoring at least one goal this week before the week ends with me being busy with all my stuff this week with getting the covid vaccine and taking care of my diabetes as I think I should make a media spot about me and put it into my real life and put it as my VHL guy telling my story threw him somewhat but that is for the next two weeks. so with this my goal is to at least score 1 goal this week with me giving assists to the following players first was in the first period of the first, game with me getting a assist and scored by kikko. the next two assist i got is from first, period and third, periods of the second, game of the season my second, assist came at the beginning of the of the 1st period with me passing to roger who scored the goal the 3rd assist came at the 3rd period with me passing to kikko who scored the goal. the first two games work like this as the first game we won by a score of 4-3 and the second game we lost by one with the score being 3-4 the two games we played against. Minnesota and the second game was against Ottawa as i look forward to playing with this team this season my goal is much higher as I do like that Halifax drafted me but my goal is to reach the vhl to play with the dragons and get to my line that i have dubbed the penguins squad. the penguins squad is me and Alex letang who and who ever is a penguins fan in the starting lineups as me and letang as far as i know are penguins fans so I created this lineup if i do get called up next season and play with the dragons. the entrance i have put is the penguins goal horn and will always say this everyday in VHL when I get called up and post the horn saying that this will be the sound you hear and should fear when the penguins squad arrives. as i like all the things i do with everyone I should thank all my teammates and all the players and staff who have helped me getting setlled in. as all with everyone i hope you understand that i joined this league back in I think either December or January and ran into this league by watching a nhl 21 video and this was sponsored if i never watched that video i would of never found this place and would of met all the grate players and staff who will help anyone on here if your new and reading this long rant for some reason or another i just want you to know that if your here for the long run trust everyone here as they have helped me learn the ins and outs of this simulation league and looking forward to it. With all this in mind after next weeks VHT I will post a media spot about my real life threw my player I don't know if his will count as a VHL type media spot i hope it does as i look forward to writing these every week.

I liked the idea overall, but had some errors. Noticed bad punctuation and some grammar. There were also run-on sentences and it didn't flow that well. Also maybe add a picture next time.

4/10