Update on myself and tpe

Prout

I really haven’t been in the mood to make a special media spot or written good quality lately and I’ve honestly felt not burnt out but just meh. I always thought the better I wrote the better I’ll be or something but truthfully since I’ve been stepping down more and more while updating and LR active I’m happy with way things are for myself here in VHL. I’m still here and active on forums I’ve been still working on mental health and life’s been busy so I needed that step away to figure things out. Positive notes I’ve been noticing how much better I’ve been this season then last. The Wranglers have been fun to be apart of and I’ve been overall pleased here. I’m not really getting into much details here yet still lots of games left and I’m starting to look for more ideas on things to talk about then myself every week. I’m not going to hide it I haven’t had motivation here in awhile to pump out content like I used now it seems it’s all for tpe and thats It. I used to be able to find 3-4 things a day now I’m lucky to get one thing done a week for my media spots. I don’t know what else to say I’ve been just lacking my motivation and truthfully I’m enjoying it. I know people talk about burning out and it’s not the case here it’s more of a slow down but it does feel good at the moment and just enjoying the forums and members I’ve gotten to know here has been fun and enjoyable. I will hopefully pickup again and write something quality worthy soon but for now claiming tpe watching sims and enjoying myself is really all I’ll be doing till I find that motivation to just write about. Right now I appreciate more of VSN cause I really don’t think it’d be something easy to do every week of articles and content the way they do. It’s crazy to me how much easier it was till now and having that responsibility for what it’s worth I think is gross. Anyways I guess Cowboy Prout reached a career milestone last week over 500 tpe now which is nice. He’s performing a lot better since last seasons trade. Hopefully I’ll continue his development the way it’s been. He’s been still struggling to find consistent play into the sims but overall I’m happy with him and the team so whiny me for tpe ain’t happening. He’s becoming a more offensive Defencemen then expected I think the way I’ve built him I messed up from the start and now it’s whatever I made my first gen mistakes haha but either way it’s part of learning and getting better. Being apart of this league is knowing growth and how to develop too adapt it’s something I’ve paid more attention to more recently. Teams are getting better and good players have now been setting higher standards I feel with much tougher competition. Anyways that’s it for this week like I’ve said it’s been hard to find myself motivation and after taking my mental health more serious this break has been nice for me. I’ll look for something to write this week hopefully or finish something I’ve started and never did.