#AsktheBouch: "Ferme ta Bouche or Parlons-en"

Gaikoku-hito

"Ferme ta Bouche or Parlons-en"  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Top FA Centers (Where does Bouchard rank)

• Ferme ta Bouche
    • Parlons-en
  2. 2. Top Centers in the VHL (Where does Bouchard currently rank)

• Ferme ta Bouche
    • Parlons-en
  3. 3. FA (Where should Bouchard sign)

• Ferme ta Bouche
    • Parlons-en

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/09/2021 at 02:55 PM

1308803803_AsktheBouchLogo.jpg.65a2d2b935565a190b152d60965391af.jpg

Another Week and another dollar needed so here we are once again with the series we call #asktheBouch but this week we have decided that we will try something slightly different. We would like to open up the series to the listeners and allow them an opportunity to have a say in what we ask Robert Bouchard with a side segment called "Ferme ta Bouche or Parlons-en."

The way that it will work is we will have an poll attached to the series moving forward based on a few question or topics and you as the listeners can pick if we don’t talk about that subject further (Ferme ta Bouche) or if we discuss it in greater detail (Parlons-en). Please look for the question towards the end of the todays series and also if anything you would like use to ask Robert Bouchard in a future series below.

So today is a much short interview (we lied) with Robert Bouchard of Prague Phantoms as we look to add a segment to the series so lets get right into the questions today.

The team now has 18-8 record after starting the season 11-4, How do you feel about the teams overall game at the moment?

RB: Honestly as long as we continue to stay above 500 we should be fine for the rest of the season. We never expected to have prefect season so losing games isn’t a bad thing. You learn from losing more then if you win all the time.

You have continued your hot hand with almost a point per game with 10min of ice time, not including the power play time and penalty kill times; What has been your success so far this season?

RB: Honestly, I am not focused on my stats as much as I have in the past like when I was in the VHLM with 27pts my first season in Minnesota or 109pts in Philadelphia or what I consider a down year of 44pts last season. Reason is focusing my energy in areas that are more productive in the long run is healthier for me as I won’t get frustrated with lack of production or won’t have huge highs due to high productions nights. So as you have seen I have been simple more consistent this season collecting points every game or every two games rather then having stretches of no production followed by a ton of production. It were I needed to learn to be more consistent game in and game out so that Prague has a better chance at winning. At the moment that is all I am really focused on.

Thank you for your time this week Robert and we will hopefully answer questions that the fans would like to hear you discuss further next week in a new segment of the series called “Ferme ta Bouche or Parlons-en” as we continue the series #AsktheBouch.

(483 words)