North American Conference Heating Up

Prout

Ahh yes sims have came in and would ya look at that! The Wranglers got some sim luck today 3-0! And looking at the standings at the moment and it’s now anyone’s game to be playoffs and wild card. This season has been honestly fun for myself as I’ve seen some struggles but have been a lot better recently and having team success once again is always nice to see. Seeing some of these teams I honestly don’t know what to expect as we continue to go down the stretch it’ll be close. I think whatever teams now that’s winning the inter conference games and steals some outer ones can sneak in the playoffs or retain depending on what’s the team. I really this this season has been whack for exceptions for anyone and teams success. It’s good to see it being like this and not just dominate teams season after season. It’ll be interesting to see playoff matchups I think as we’ve seen some young teams find ways to improve and play good. Anyways this should wrap up my blabbing for this week here as I’m just getting curious to seeing which teams can continue there success and what teams fall off the STHS cliff of hell and become last in the league after having a good start. Anyways thanks for reading like always! Hopefully this didn’t bore you! 

Also Go Wranglers as we continue to move up the rankings!! Don’t sleep on us just yet cause we’re coming in hot!