Lamb Ramble

dlamb

Just some quick notes here for some quick TPE. First off, Warsaw has been absolutely rolling as of late, leading the league in wins, points, goal differential, ROW, goals for, and least goals against. On top of this, almost every player on the team is having a great season. Lamb is having his best season thus far, with 53 points in 33 games. Hopefully he can keep this up and get some more individual awards, however in the big picture, the goal is to win a Continental Cup.

Earning wise, with Lamb entering his depreciation seasons, I must admit it has been a bit tougher to keep myself max earning.  Obviously, I want to be the best player I can be, and my VHL activity overall has not dipped, but sitting down and doing point tasks has taken me longer in the week than in previous seasons. I’m still chasing my goal of being the Season 73 Draft’s TPE leader.

New York has got off to a greater-than-expected start, currently tied for 2nd in the North American Conference. It has been a battle, but I feel Esso can finally sit back and be proud of NYA’s roster at its current state. Hopefully this season will be enough to prove to the many UFA’s on the team that New York is a place you want to play.

(226 Words)

Edited by dlamb