Trivium Stat Watch

der meister

London United winger and offensive face of the franchise The Terrible Trivium is having a career year. With 25 goals and 65 points in just 49 games, Trivium's on pace for a 96 point season, good for a 13 point increase over his current career best. On pace for 37 goals, it would mark Trivium's second-highest single season goal total, and the fifth time in five seasons that Trivium eclipses the 30 goal marker. For the first time in his career, though, Trivium's at risk of not leading the team in goals.

"I love seeing other guys pushing the 30 goal mark," Trivium said following a recent 6-1 victory. "Nous has 29 already, Lahts at 28. I mean, I want to pass those guys and finish on top, but it's also amazing seeing them step up this way."

And while Trivium may not lead the team in goals or points at season's end - he trails center Julian Nousiainen by 1 - he will almost certainly be setting a new career high in assists, as he needs but 3 assists in the team's final 23 games to set a personal best.