Theme Week! Takala to Halifax

MOOSE_

You've been putting out some great work lately! I like the idea of having smoke around and behind your player as well as a simple but small detailed background to really make it pop. The text is easy to read and is clearly visible from the background. I do also like your logo swap and adding the VHLM logo to the crest of the jersey! If there was anything that I would critique, it would be the shadows on your player. In this image, it just seems to throw me off a little and kind of takes me out of viewing the graphic. Might want to not go so heavy on the shadows next time (but your sig for the Reapers is great in that aspect!). I do also see some rough lines around your player from cutting them out of their original image. If you don't already, I'd give the website https://www.remove.bg/upload a try! It's a great tool to quickly remove the background easily that provides a very clean result for free. Overall, I like the moves you're making in your graphics Moose! You're trending in the right direction and I'm excited to see what else you put out!

Score: 7.5/10

1VSIDWP.jpg

@MOOSE_

How to make your sig show through Imgur (credit to @bigAL who showed me)

1. Open the Imgur link

2. Right-click the photo in Imgur and click "Open in new tab"

3. In the new tab, right click the image and click "Copy Image"

4. Paste your image here. 

Review

I said I wanted to review another one of your sigs since you're starting out. This is definitely a step in the right direction. You have that similar foggy effect going as you did in your first one, and now you have a pretty decent looking jersey swap.  I said in my last review I didn't like how your player was looking away from the body of your sig, and you did it again here (LOL), but this time it actually works well! You've added some text effects, lighting and a background, so its nice to see you're getting more used to some of the basics. Your benchmark was 6.5, so I give this one a 7.0. A slight improvement but trending up!