random quote #62 aka I had a chance to play in Stockholm

hedgehog337

oh god trivia isn't on this week's cards. Victor old meme is getting back in action.

So we have that theme week, what could've been type of stuff. I had some moments even with my first ever player. And both of them moments were linked with Quebec. I'll tell you about the first one here. In the offseason after S47 I went to FA with Zeptenbergs since I had nothing to do in Cologne. Yeah some offers came in and at the end I agreed to join to Calgary. However, there was one another offer. The Quebec's GM Kesler also offered me to come back to his team so he would trade me immediately to Stockholm with Weinstein. STO was trying to compete at that moment so this was making sense. But I was thinking for too long and Smarch's goalie went to Boubs by himself and I went other way.

Idk what could've been if I was a bit quicker thinker, but I remember STO made a miracle run to the finals that season, mainly thanks to Bushito's inactive player. Tbh I don't think Zep would've changed much in finals, NY beat them in 5 games there and Ben was just a decent but not spectacular scoring option at best.

So yeah this was the moment I could've played in Stockholm. As the result I never played there hah.