Slow Start in Warsaw for Hylands

hylands

ESPN.PL - A blockbuster deal saw Malmo Nighthawks captain Chris Hylands moved to the Warsaw Predators for a cap dump and a couple of 1st round picks. Although Hylands was enjoying a solid year on the struggling Malmo side, things aren't quite going as well over in Warsaw. He was scoring at well over a point per game pace for Malmo, managing 60 points in just 45 games, but he has not enjoyed the same success after the trade. When asked about his play early on, he was pretty blunt about how he feels. "Yea I've been pretty bad so far, not gonna lie. I didn't really expect to hit the ground running considering how dialed in Warsaw has been all season, but I really want to be contributing a lot more." In his first 10 games with the Predators, he's managed just a single goal and five helpers for an underwhelming six points. Hopefully this is just a matter of finding the chemistry with the right linemates and things will be back to normal for Hylands soon, because if the Predators want to achieve the ultimate goal of winning the cup, he will have to play an important role in their playoff run.