rANT

Xflexz

Trivia

Okay to start off with I had zero intention of doing any sort of writing of any kind for the rest of my career but here I am. I would like to thank whoever is in charge of the trivia. You personally have made me use my brain cells and fingers to type up this hot garbage of an article cuz you fell asleep at the keyboard or something. I don't even know what happened because I have not seen anything resembling an explanation. This is actually torture for a person like me because I have a set list of things to do each week and this I can tell you is not one of them. Trivial is supposed to be the easiest tpe out there and it is but since we didn't get one this week I am forced to do this vhl.com article. I apologize to anyone who actually reads this in its entirety because by the end you will need to drink some bleach. At this exact point I'm at 170 words or so. I guess I need to fill in some more. I’ll talk about how my goalie has been playing like a damn skeleton. Everything seems to pass right through me which sketch because I'm at 500 tpe and I feel like I should be doing better by now but nope. I think someone is sabotaging me. Thank you for taking your time to read this and no you can't get any of that precious time back. Enjoy your day. (I want an extra 2 tpe next week for my pain and suffering)