Alternate Mexico City Logo

B889-A5-DE-2-FBD-4-A41-ADA9-DCCB84-CD88-

Sick. Very "day of the dead" vibes. The crown is an awesome touch, and I love that it doesn't have any words on it.

To embed an image, right click on it and hit "VIEW IMAGE" and take that URL to the forum. Alternatively, I just did a right click and COPY IMAGE LINK. Any URL that ends in .jpg or .gif will automatically appear in the forum.

Considering how the current one can be perceived as racist, this is definitely an upgrade. I also love the day of the dead skull

On 4/20/2021 at 9:07 PM, Mistxh J said:

I love the concept.. the whole 'day of the dead' vibe is sick i would just say that im not 100% sold on the crown but thats just my opinion

the name is the kings, so i think the crown should stay

Great idea @CharaZardd7, i think the day of the dead skull is great, and the crown is nice. i think if we were going to use something like this though, it would need a bit more polish. overall: 7.5/10

4 minutes ago, GrittyIsKing09 said:

the name is the kings, so i think the crown should stay

Great idea @CharaZardd7, i think the day of the dead skull is great, and the crown is nice. i think if we were going to use something like this though, it would need a bit more polish. overall: 7.5/10

Oh no i know that but if theres a logo change their could be a new name to correspond with it is all, and in regards with the concept logo im not saying that the crown shouldnt stay.. it was more to say like on that style and placement of the crown, my bad i didnt make that clearer