Rookie prep for the playoffs

Deee.Geee

We check in Miami Marauders rookie defenseman Damien Salducci, who is in the process of preparing for what should be a grueling playoff run by Miami that is expecting all of its players to fire on all cylinders.

"Being surrounded by VHLM sophomores and veterans makes a big difference. For me anyway” said Damien late last week. “I am on the anxious side to play the Marlins, who have a lot of strengths and are going to pose an interesting threat”.

When asked about if Miami team and player preparations for the playoffs are at all distinct than regular season, Damien advised that the team plans to keep things simple and he himself is eager to experience and learn which habits will work best for him.

“The team’s philosophy is that we not stray from anything we already do as it gave us results in the regular season. I am planning to do the same; it just makes sense. We’ll probably have one less practice here or there, you know, to keep us fresh. I don’t plan to like, eat anything different. May reduce my workouts or their intensity to not wear out my body as much; I hear that becomes the challenge as you progress”.

We eagerly await the duel between the Marauders and the Marlins.

I really like this article, short, as i wanted it to be a little longer, but good and i also like this type of interview that you did.

In the end this gets a solid 8 out of a 10, keep it up mate, you are doing great!