Rush's Lemieux talks season in review

hockeyis66

“Its always tough to miss the playoffs and watch other teams play while you are at home, but it just gives you that much more motivation to work hard this off season and be ready to come out and play next season.  I think we will have a real solid team between the returning players and the potential draftees coming in and fully expect the Rush to be one of the top team in the conference and league.”

“Overall, I am happy with my season.  My numbers fell off a little bit here toward the end of the season and I didn’t keep my point per game pace.  I got more assists and points than I thought I would but the goal scoring let me down and that shooting percentage is something I am going to have to improve next season in order to help the team win more.”

“We had a lot of solid free agents join the team over the course of the season and I hope we are able to draft them back on the team.  It was nice to get to know them during the season and we all got along well together and had a good time even though we were not winning as much as we wanted to.”