First Season Done

Toast

Well, when the Legion took the early 2-0 series lead with those many many overtimes I figured that the team would be able to hold on for the series win. The Bears came back and won six in a row to officially eliminate Toronto and I'm left feeling a little disappointed. The group in Toronto is fantastic and I'm sure we will come around to really being contenders over the next few seasons but to have our team go down against the team that traded me at the deadline stings a little bit for sure. 

Going into the off-season, I'm going to make sure that I earn as much as possible for the next season. Dawson's rookie season was definitely rough despite coming in with the extra TPE from an extra season in the minors but I'm hoping that next season with the extra games on the Legion I'll be able to build up some chemistry with some of the players like Welch or Kaberle. Dawson did almost go point per game in the series with five assists, showing that the passing ability is still improving as well. Hopefully we'll fly through the rest of the post-season and the off-season and see how Dawson does next season for the Legion.