Da Brown Bear

b831c7de-38eb-11ea-9933-e21be988cd59_image_hires_142002(1).jpg.f31c1d6406310f59768ac04a9e8a63d3.jpg

This is the Freshman "being unique" and not following the Professor's guidelines.

b831c7de-38eb-11ea-9933-e21be988cd59_image_hires_142002(2).jpg.13089fc88c1a8b61ef829ac0c68e38d2.jpg

This is the guy who follows guidelines.

@a_Ferk

This somehow feels busy and as if it has too much negative space while still liking the outcome all at the same time so I am in a box of conflicting emotion.

Edited by Mrpenguin30

Thanks MrPenguin. I think I'm more of a fan of the bottom one, the low opacity one doesn't work as well. It does have a lot of space, but the Seattle background is a nice touch and makes up for it. Definitely one of my favorite Brown graphics. Very nice work! 9/10

I also do not like the top one for the exact same reason. I wanted to see what it looked like if it had low opacity and though "oh this looks like a VHS tape" then remembered why VHS evolved into DVD's.

2 minutes ago, Mrpenguin30 said:

I also do not like the top one for the exact same reason. I wanted to see what it looked like if it had low opacity and though "oh this looks like a VHS tape" then remembered why VHS evolved into DVD's.

The first time I made a graphic I tried a low opacity on the player and at first I was the same way, until I looked at it again after it was posted and I was like, "this does not work as well as I thought it did"

Review: idk why but i kinda like the top one better, maybe I just have terrible taste but i feel like the coulours blend a little better in the second one, it just looks cleaner overall 9/10.

56 minutes ago, RedSus said:

Review: idk why but i kinda like the top one better, maybe I just have terrible taste but i feel like the coulours blend a little better in the second one, it just looks cleaner overall 9/10.

I can understand it but I have so many conflicting emotions on the top graphic that I have to like the bottom one out of the more constant mental state I have after looking at it.