Goalie looking for a team

MSO94

Sometimes we just don't fit into the team's future plans, my last guy wasn't protected and was going to be in the expansion draft until I re-created.. Hold tight buddy I'm sure somebody will need you

To the VHL GMs:

He'll be around every week and give it his all and he had great numbers with Moscow as well, with a little guidance and maybe more activity I can see Olson doing good things when a starter needs a back up. Don't count him out yet! :)

Edited by 16z

Best thing you can do is prove your worth!  Start doing point tasks instead of claiming welfare, make sure your career point tasks are done, enter trivia, fantasy, etc.  TPE gainz = determination and skill.

On 5/11/2021 at 4:28 PM, MSO94 said:

Anybody looking for a good back up im available..

Looks like Moscow didnt want me any more  :(

It was a really difficult decision to have to make, as you were a great part of the team during your few seasons with us. One of the best backup goalies in the league, but having a younger prospect coming up meant that we had to sacrifice someone, and unfortunately you were the guy. I know for a fact that another team or two will look to sign you, so keep an eye out! Best of luck my friend, stay awesome ❤️