Milk Jugs interview- late night host!

NerdyCowz

Interviewer " alright thank you folks for tunning in as tonight we have a very special guest with us. its not what typically have as its no singer ac tor or anything like that no. its a hcokey player from the VHLM drafted 1oth overall this past drart for VHL to a team in Riga? here is Milk Jugs!

interviewer " thank you for taking the time here today in having this sit down as we dont normally have athletes on this show and were happy to have you here cn you maybe tell our viewers a little about yourself for those who dont know you?"

Milk Jugs ' hi yeah im Milk Jugs im looking to being the best VHL defencemen there ever was to lace up the skates. i currently play in the minors in the VHLM for a team called Houston Bulls."

interviewer" why are you in the minors? it says you were drafted 10th overall i mean isen't that supposed to be good?" 

Jugs" its not really my call but it gives me a year to just develop and get better. i really dont care where i play as i just love the sport. "

interviewer" you've gotten a hat trick as somebody that plays defencemen is that correct?"

Jugs " yeah i like to score goals and look good what can i say? haha but no i just try my best as the team we have is special and we all bring something different to the table and that just makes it special for us." 

interviewer" whats your proudest moment in your hockey career?" 

Jugs" i would have to say getting drafted could be up there. playing pro hockey has been amazing and im just so thankful for it. i know some people try there whole lives to get this kind of opportunity and never get a chance to get where im at so that just makes me thankful its been a blessing everyday even on the tough ones. its a game we all love and have that deep passion for so its special and im so thankful for it i truly do love it. " 

interviewer " any last words before we go off air tonight? were cutting it short but we do look forward to having more talks with you soon."

Jugs" thank you to all my fans that supported me playing pro weather i was a Marlin or a Bull or just getting drafted to Riga. i look forward to making a statement next season to why im one of the best to lace them up. thanks for taking the time to listen to this boring interviewer and hopefully we get somebody that knows hockey and the sport the some guy that reads off cards that his producers give him good night." 

as Jugs walks off throwing the crowd jerseys that look to appear Riga ones. the crowd is going wild for for these! good night everybody as we are done tonight! have a good healthy and safe night 

Review: This is pretty creative and funny, Milk Jugs definitely has a fun personality and that's shown by his answers to the questions. Only thing that could be fixed would be just capitalization. Rating: 8/10