(S79) G - Alexei Volkov, TPE: 66

Silver Warrior

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

WELCOME TO THE VHL!

Hey @Silver Warrior! Welcome to the VHL, this is your first step in becoming a VHL star. I am Juice, the GM of the Yukon Rush. Yukon is sitting in a prime position to make a run for the Cup this season, and we'd love to have you on our journey! We almost have a full roster, but we are still in need of a backup goalie. If you are interested, we could get you a decent amount of starts as our backup. We have a team full of VHL veteran users, so there's a ton of people who can help you along with your character if you have any questions as well.

Pretty much every team has a starting goalie at this point, so joining a team that is contender is definitely a strong play for you. If you are interested in joining the Rush, quote this post and reply with #FeelTheRush . This would signify you are interested in joining us and from there we will send you a contract and hook you up with our team Discord information. Regardless of where you end up, I wish you all the best on your VHLM journey!

9 minutes ago, Juice said:

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

WELCOME TO THE VHL!

Hey @Silver Warrior! Welcome to the VHL, this is your first step in becoming a VHL star. I am Juice, the GM of the Yukon Rush. Yukon is sitting in a prime position to make a run for the Cup this season, and we'd love to have you on our journey! We almost have a full roster, but we are still in need of a backup goalie. If you are interested, we could get you a decent amount of starts as our backup. We have a team full of VHL veteran users, so there's a ton of people who can help you along with your character if you have any questions as well.

Pretty much every team has a starting goalie at this point, so joining a team that is contender is definitely a strong play for you. If you are interested in joining the Rush, quote this post and reply with #FeelTheRush . This would signify you are interested in joining us and from there we will send you a contract and hook you up with our team Discord information. Regardless of where you end up, I wish you all the best on your VHLM journey!

#FeelTheRush