(S79) LW - John Baard, TPE: 67

Birdman

1Rg8DIkDeFjc_LPLUCwU0N01p5i8cLZ7IC5UGYL_VLo6XFCJBRiYuIMvVgKOeXieambK3-wcKQ6Z1u-4NJUmRiZ8949pnVk6XepODlnNhrLeqZyi7MwMv5mg0s_XnwwUggqo11rwlCUAbk5.png1Rg8DIkDeFjc_LPLUCwU0N01p5i8cLZ7IC5UGYL_VLo6XFCJBRiYuIMvVgKOeXieambK3-wcKQ6Z1u-4NJUmRiZ8949pnVk6XepODlnNhrLeqZyi7MwMv5mg0s_XnwwUggqo11rw

Hello @Birdman welcome back, glad you are here!

I am Mistxh J the AGM of the Houston Bulls and we are always looking to bring in talent to our squad, which brings us to you! Now you might be wondering why sign with Houston? What makes them better than the other? How can I even decide?! Well thank god we are here to help you, here in Houston we provide you with the best locker room presence where you can always ensure to have a good chat with our team, ask any questions you may have and most importantly make some great friends. Now we may not have been the most successful team compared to the league but we are coming off a great draft and looking to make another great playoff push. You might ask, “But where do I stand in the team?”, and that is easy, it is all up to you, we give each and every player the chance to earn top line minutes given they put in the work. So if you are a patient and driven person your possibilities in Houston are endless. 

That leaves me with one question for you… are you ready to ride with the Bulls?

Quote this with the #8SecondsToGlory to join Houston Bulls

34E55bwgvqw-d1AfuCLgM7IsmYDFNA0HryQKDHD2mHpgoh75xIGT2YJEv8zfe7MGTXtIvmfWyg5xX8pxDqJQuJJasJD8cBSXfv_xg7IWX27I-MHqPgrGNBd-e9luoZ5YIrzS8oMW

1 minute ago, Mistxh J said:

1Rg8DIkDeFjc_LPLUCwU0N01p5i8cLZ7IC5UGYL_VLo6XFCJBRiYuIMvVgKOeXieambK3-wcKQ6Z1u-4NJUmRiZ8949pnVk6XepODlnNhrLeqZyi7MwMv5mg0s_XnwwUggqo11rwlCUAbk5.png1Rg8DIkDeFjc_LPLUCwU0N01p5i8cLZ7IC5UGYL_VLo6XFCJBRiYuIMvVgKOeXieambK3-wcKQ6Z1u-4NJUmRiZ8949pnVk6XepODlnNhrLeqZyi7MwMv5mg0s_XnwwUggqo11rw

Hello @Birdman welcome back, glad you are here!

I am Mistxh J the AGM of the Houston Bulls and we are always looking to bring in talent to our squad, which brings us to you! Now you might be wondering why sign with Houston? What makes them better than the other? How can I even decide?! Well thank god we are here to help you, here in Houston we provide you with the best locker room presence where you can always ensure to have a good chat with our team, ask any questions you may have and most importantly make some great friends. Now we may not have been the most successful team compared to the league but we are coming off a great draft and looking to make another great playoff push. You might ask, “But where do I stand in the team?”, and that is easy, it is all up to you, we give each and every player the chance to earn top line minutes given they put in the work. So if you are a patient and driven person your possibilities in Houston are endless. 

That leaves me with one question for you… are you ready to ride with the Bulls?

Quote this with the #8SecondsToGlory to join Houston Bulls

34E55bwgvqw-d1AfuCLgM7IsmYDFNA0HryQKDHD2mHpgoh75xIGT2YJEv8zfe7MGTXtIvmfWyg5xX8pxDqJQuJJasJD8cBSXfv_xg7IWX27I-MHqPgrGNBd-e9luoZ5YIrzS8oMW

#8SecondsToGlory

This is actually awesome because my last go around I played on the bulls and I still remember how great the group of guys was in the locker room. 

1 minute ago, Birdman said:

#8SecondsToGlory

This is actually awesome because my last go around I played on the bulls and I still remember how great the group of guys was in the locker room. 

Love this! 

10 hours ago, Birdman said:

#8SecondsToGlory

You got that right! I remember you; welcome back to the league!