2021-05-30 - D&D and Beer League Sports

Eso

On 6/1/2021 at 6:44 AM, JardyB10 said:

Love me some D&D, I just played on Sunday! 

How old is your son? Tell him VHL > Valheim

Hah, my son is 7. He'd probably love to join sim leagues with me if I'd let him, but he's still pretty young, and I need to have a space where I can be crude and offensive and drunk.

11 hours ago, Eso said:

Hah, my son is 7. He'd probably love to join sim leagues with me if I'd let him, but he's still pretty young, and I need to have a space where I can be crude and offensive and drunk.

Just let him get drunk with you you bastard! Kid’s gotta learn 

Review:

- Hi @Eso! First time listener; long time fan. 

- Send some samples of home brew to your Calgary teammates at least! Have you come up with an awesome name for your brews?

- D&D is great. Never actually played it but from what I've seen it looks like it would be a lot of fun. Basically what I know about it is from that random episode in Community

- Yes! Fitness is great! Beers and softball are mutually exclusive; one shouldn't exist without the other

- NA Conference is absolute nuts! 

- Haha nice analysis on the YouTube streamers! 

- I think Calgary are in a great spot at the moment. We definitely just need to shore things up defensively.

-  GET THEM TEEPS

- Let's hope we can return to normal soon. I, for one, miss the gym. 

- Intro music was great; audio quality was wonderful; perfect outro. Solid content. Nothing more needs to be said; nothing less. Awesome listen! :cheers:

On 6/3/2021 at 8:55 AM, Phil said:

Review:

- Hi @Eso! First time listener; long time fan. 

- Send some samples of home brew to your Calgary teammates at least! Have you come up with an awesome name for your brews?

- D&D is great. Never actually played it but from what I've seen it looks like it would be a lot of fun. Basically what I know about it is from that random episode in Community

- Yes! Fitness is great! Beers and softball are mutually exclusive; one shouldn't exist without the other

- NA Conference is absolute nuts! 

- Haha nice analysis on the YouTube streamers! 

- I think Calgary are in a great spot at the moment. We definitely just need to shore things up defensively.

-  GET THEM TEEPS

- Let's hope we can return to normal soon. I, for one, miss the gym. 

- Intro music was great; audio quality was wonderful; perfect outro. Solid content. Nothing more needs to be said; nothing less. Awesome listen! :cheers:

Hey thanks for the feedback.

Unfortunately I haven't brewed in a couple years. Ever since kid #2 came around I find I don't have the energy to maintain as many hobbies. I didn't name very many of my beers, except my favourite recipe of my own creation (which I ended up brewing 6-7 batches of) was called "Crestview Pale Ale" (the street I live on is Crestview Drive, and I jokingly referred to my garage as the Crestview Brewing Company).

Also, I had a 5-tap kegerator setup in my carport. I don't have a garage door or anything, so it none of it was behind locked doors. I also had a shelf with glasses and pitchers in my carport - any hobo could come by and help themselves whenever they wanted. My wife got came home from work one day, and a couple of my co-workers were in there having a pint. She asked where I was, and they said "Eso's still at work."

PfyPI7aZwG26yOh9bY_MXFuim0DJPRC64PsR4rCv5Z3w5XzPkUPGzFPQNcNyyvbhs6HFRi0aXmdOlFbg9FqHKofnzSlRVEUqv6b4cdBHojJnuVErOGiIINFHCaACojGJ2eHsCVWgazd4QnCUNmwT2F_Qr3E2NCMXC_rwQxvHsw_PrvFTuX7aQrxNdIjQosPs96A39WcM7p_l-3ynxJ_9ldn2zYmk1oNtk8BSKlsdkqL5E4UTbRilpVXwpqhB1R179uP2N5rtPs4bqkumw-Im3mQqQ9HzOnVawlwcwcre0m-OJ0IFunhFldQYLJEjIlEmfek22eMHmSbwCsz4g2N54rkgybgPtSEPdgsfLjdk6_Wpxf8-WkkoRUg1GsfzulStO4KE0k_1s_jt_pzmxmgfOTyAheTcUKcz55fxHCWjJP6Cgl7e7PiGhxwk-wkjfFbm-oprLH2tBYqXoQpneBbb8zvjJDzF27-6m0sSdJgLkYYUznkKKjGG-dSpxsHQ4we2JZzzPyjRTkSqK0siFTc5nHO2uFcvhzichw7R0utLbO9Z0lcY3F-i5U7a4bp7mhmBsKpseYjUmRCGIZt-99qh3OjpjGGdF5KjW-wJ0TqUtFIBR2TeD1kJHFunyb4oV1GQW9UXXSzWRn7lLg2LY-e9u9I6KQKca-bEM768XbfYpahUngPXzJOeF_bcH6bm6tsqbMRPgy21RLS3xlvu1PZ3eSw=w1730-h1297-no?authuser=0

On 5/30/2021 at 2:42 PM, Eso said:

Hi folks! Trying to get back in the saddle with the podcasts because I need them teps.

Eso!!  This was awesome! I've been playing for about 13 years and DMing for about 5! If you have questions, id love to talk with you.