rambling about my short trip and Ori

ROOKIE745

Alright so I recently just got back from a trip up north in B.C. to a small town called Chetwynd. I grew up there for about 10 years of my life before moving down closer to the USA border. My grandparents had lived there since around the mid 90's and recently just sold their house there. I went there to help them move, see some old faces and to say goodbye in a sense but I'm sure I'll travel back there at some point. While down there I got to go on a helicopter ride for the first time ever, got some amazing photos from that, made sure to visit my old school and take pictures of the carvings they have there.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/729323652939645039/848441434155253802/20210529_195127.jpg?width=1512&height=1134

It's of Carey Price.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/698049023860539392/848804528563421234/20210529_195159.jpg?width=850&height=1133

Anyway during my time away I wasn't keeping up with my internet life so to speak, I needed the break though and it was nice. But anyway I had no idea how my player was doing during that time and coming back and to see that he's only scored one more point since then is..... frustrating to say the least but I think it's important to look at his whole game and not just points. Faceoffs are an important part of his games and he wins them pretty often, over 60% I believe, he's also a plus five which is good. I do want to get on top of updating earlier in the week just to get him more effective for the team. I'm committed to the build I have in mind though so I'm fine if his points are low, here's hoping his play only gets better!

(word count 274)

Edited by ROOKIE745

• ROOKIE745 changed the title to rambling about my short trip and Ori

nice article, It is always good to come back where we grew, I do the same thing every summer.

I love how you put some photos of your trip, they also look good.

I'm sorry if your player isn't doing great, but don't worry we all have been trough that, I'm sure your player will start to player better with time.

In the end this article gets a solid 9 out of a 10, good job, keep it up!