The Rock is Optimistic

Phil

It’s been a mediocre start to the season for Phil the Rock Johnson. Through the first 33 games of the season, The Rock has registered just 3 goals and 16 assists, with an unsurprising shooting percentage of 5.77%.

On the plus side, his physicality continues to be his best attribute, as he has smashed a team leading 117 opponents, to only be hit 25 times. Moreover, he is the leading forward in terms of plus/minus rating, registering a +16. It seems at least one of his two-way play seems to be working.

VHL analytics are predicting to see continued slow improvement to his play as the season wears on. This will be well received news from the Wrangler Organization, as the competition in the North American conference is one of the most fierce we have seen in many VHL seasons. 

“I am confident that I can continue to help out defensively as well as start to contribute more consistently to our offense. I’ve been passively slotting in where I felt we needed it, but I’m about to take a more offensive approach.” The Rock said.