Wranglers - Phil "The Rock" Johnson

Review: frig that's cool. There's so much ROCK happening here. The rock background is awesome. The Rock looking sporty and badass works. And is that a Messier render? The Moose rocks. THE ROCK looks kinda like Minecraft rocks with some rock chips out of them. I'm not too sure about the faint Wrangler in the background but the logo swap rocks. Overall: 10lbs / 14. (get it, 14 pounds = 1 stone and stones are rocks ha plz don't decline me cow for not giving a review score out of 10)

2 hours ago, bigAL said:

Review: frig that's cool. There's so much ROCK happening here. The rock background is awesome. The Rock looking sporty and badass works. And is that a Messier render? The Moose rocks. THE ROCK looks kinda like Minecraft rocks with some rock chips out of them. I'm not too sure about the faint Wrangler in the background but the logo swap rocks. Overall: 10lbs / 14. (get it, 14 pounds = 1 stone and stones are rocks ha plz don't decline me cow for not giving a review score out of 10)

That is actually Dwayne Johnson. He played hockey in the movie “The Tooth Fairy” I couldn’t believe I found that

10 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

That is actually Dwayne Johnson. He played hockey in the movie “The Tooth Fairy” I couldn’t believe I found that

What a beautifully bizarre sentence that is hahaha good for him