Week 3

This week I decided to change the picture up some. I used much less blur on the pic overall and I like that much more. I also changed the font of the player name and dates to have some italic. And lastly I've gotten pretty decent at blending the logos on the shoulders out so they look like one solid color.

8d1FJ1B.png

Edited by Xflexz
Add Pic/text

Pretty simple, but at the same time memorable sig. I like the caption at the bottom, where I can see the goalie stats for the last game week. This is rarely done by the other guys, so it's really unusual. But it would be better to put more effort on swapping the logos, as they're a little messy. I guess there is also no need to put logo at the left top corner because it has been already used. Overall, that's good work. 7\10 

• 2 weeks later...

Review:

Good news is that you are trying different things to improve your skills. One step you need to make is cutting out the render and creating some sort of background. Your logo swap is a good thing to perfect, it's not easy. Not much to comment on this as it's a modified stock image but you did try to make it your own. Keep pushing your skills and you will be pumping out unique graphics in no time.

7/10

Review 

simple but effective, the logo swap on the jersey is very well done, like another review said the logo in the top left corner well a nice touch is unnecessary, I can definitely see your skills improvement and I do really like the banner up top so if your going to keep doing these type graphics then keep the banner 

rating 8/10