My top VHLE cities and team names

mediocrepony

I am ranking my top VHLE cities for teams that don't already exist, with my favorite 3 team names in order for them. 

1. Paris 

Team names: Triomphe, Catacombs, Revolution

Spoiler

Champs Elysees | Meaning and Etymology | Medium

I have been to Paris once before, and it is such a vibrant, beautiful city that i think would be an awesome place for a team. Triomphe is my favorite name, reference to the Arc de Triomphe, and it means Triumph, fitting for the Victory Hockey League. Catacombs is another good one, a cool skull logo would be nice. And then Revolution is a reference to the French Revolutions.

2. Rome

Names: Imperial, Emperors, Conquerors

Spoiler

Glory-of-Rome-Thumb.jpg

Rome is the largest city in Italy, one of the largest cities in Europe in one of the largest countries in Europe. It definitely deserves a team due to it's size and history. I chose the name Imperial due to the fact that it sounds cool and is associated with an empire, which rome obviously had. Then, the Conquerors and Emperors are obvious links to the Roman Empire, as they owned nearly all of the Mediterranean sea. 

3. Copenhagen

Names: Wheelers, Vikings, Sound

Spoiler

Copenhagen-things-to-do-itinerary-featured-1.jpg

Copenhagen and Denmark are known for their love of bikes, so the Wheelers are a fitting name that isn't too obvious, like the cyclists. i couldn't think of any other very good names, but Copenhagen was settled as a Viking fishing town, so i selected the Vikings. I chose the Sound because the area around copenhagen is referred to as Copenhagen sound.

4. Athens

Names: Olympians, Hoplites, Republic, 

Spoiler

The Acropolis & Ancient History - Athens - The Travel Agent

Athens was one of the centers of the Ancient Greek empire, mainly focusing on culture and trade. It is currently the capital, and the most populous city of Greece. The olympians is a great team name imo because the ancient greek gods were situated on Mount Olympus, and sometimes referred to as the Olympians. The Hoplites were an ancient knight basically, made by the Athenians. The Republic is a name i chose due to the fact that the Ancient Greeks were the first nation to form some sort of a democracy, that was called a classical republic.

5. Berlin

Names: Bears, Blitz, Royals

Spoiler

Berlin City Tour - Anastasia Travel

Ok i admit i got a little lazy with this one. I chose Bears because that is a pretty common name for things in Berlin. I chose Blitz because i like it and a lot of other people like it. Royals would have a pretty sick lion logo. 

oops i wrote almost a media spot 414 words

Edited by GrittyIsKing09