Bust season for Eagles

Greg_Di

Yesterday after more uneventful games, Tom Eagles has classified his season as a bust. After starting his first 2 seasons well, Tom has taken a step back.

Through 47 games he has 8 goals, 30 assists for 38 points with 118 hits and 98 shots blocked with a +15. This pales to comparison where he was last season at the same point especially in points and shots blocked.

" I still can't figure out what is going on, I am just not playing to my capability and it is starting to get to me" Said Tom " The coaches have tried to help me out on different Defensive pairings and still same thing. I just think this season for me is a wash. I will be concentrating on just doing my part rest of the season and hopefully I can get something going in the playoffs"

While Tom's play is concerning to the Wranglers, they are still doing well and currently hold a playoff spot. Most of the other Wrangler players have been improving their play and playing really well that has propelled the team into a solid position heading into the back third of the season.