(S80) C - Damir Timofeyevich, TPE: 50

Mason

MQP1wQL.png

Welcome back @Mason!

My name is dlamb, GM of the Ottawa Lynx, and we would like to offer you a contract. We can offer you a 3rd line winger position for the remainder of this season.  The team is currently in the midst of pushing for the final playoff spot, and we would love to have you as a part of it! We pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly and active locker room here in Ottawa. The Lynx have a long history of developing top-tier talent, and YOU can be the next! Just quote this post and say #FEEDtheLYNX if this sounds good to you! :ott:

Best of luck with your new player,

dlamb

Ottawa Lynx GM

Welcome back @Mason!

My name is MexicanCow and I'm the AGM of the Mississauga Hounds. We want you to join our roster of players! We can offer 2nd line minutes with the opportunity to move up in no time with some good earning. As a rebuilder we can offer you more minutes then most other teams meaning you'll be able to make the most out of your players first season by joining us. Mississauga has a history of training and shaping top tier players who have dominated the VHL. I hope to see you out on the Ice.

If you wanna get the best possible start to your player you quote this post and say #ReleaseTheHounds 

MexicanCow

Mississauga Hounds Management

On 6/17/2021 at 3:26 PM, MexicanCow123 said:

Welcome back @Mason!

My name is MexicanCow and I'm the AGM of the Mississauga Hounds. We want you to join our roster of players! We can offer 2nd line minutes with the opportunity to move up in no time with some good earning. As a rebuilder we can offer you more minutes then most other teams meaning you'll be able to make the most out of your players first season by joining us. Mississauga has a history of training and shaping top tier players who have dominated the VHL. I hope to see you out on the Ice.

If you wanna get the best possible start to your player you quote this post and say #ReleaseTheHounds 

MexicanCow

Mississauga Hounds Management

#ReleaseTheHounds